OUF - The Fornax Incident OOC

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Re: OUF - The Fornax Incident OOC

Post  Kevlar on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

Carlen, for the ship plans, could we have a enlarged version as a link as well, its a bit difficult to make out some of the lettering, also it would be useful to have the expanded names of the various abbreviations.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:49 am

Hope Its ok with everone that I joined in Carlen said it was ok with him so I went ahead and posted something before I forgot to do it, also since my guy is new I had to make up a exsuce for him to pop up. So I hope I didn't ruin anyones idea's though I think I made it as ineffective to everyone else as I could.
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Rebel Marksman wrote:Hope Its ok with everone that I joined in Carlen said it was ok with him so I went ahead and posted something before I forgot to do it, also since my guy is new I had to make up a exsuce for him to pop up. So I hope I didn't ruin anyones idea's though I think I made it as ineffective to everyone else as I could.

There is only one issue I can see with what you wrote.
We are setting off from Carrimon, our home base, there would not be any non-OUF personnel at our starport.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh I thought we were on Coruscant or something.... bummer. I could try to rewrite it or you guys can delete it if you want. Ill let you decide I'm to tired to choose right now.
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm

a rewrite maybe in order. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll think of something, or if you can't, maybe carlen could come up with a creative way to insert your character?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah it was a bit weird. Perhaps you could be with some other OUF people heading back to Caarimon and then we send a call for (more)reinforcements and then you get redirected to Fornax.
It's a possibility at least.
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Ok hows this idea, the Jedi send him to check up them to make sure their temple hasn't been attacked or defected from the republic and some how he ends up on the ship. By the way is this planet known by the Jedi and/or the Republic because if they dont then this idea won't work either.
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:16 am

K I remade it I had alot of stuff to do today and did it kind of quick I'm not really sure is I got all the plotholes. Also I had to use a NPC for a quick conversation hope thats ok. Anyways can someone read it and tell me if I missed something again. Thanks
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 pm

I apologize to everyone, but I will be putting this RP on hold until another issue within the guild is resolved. If you want, however, you may continue the RP by boarding and flying on the Kalicur. Kevlar, if you want, write up a post that has you all board and take off. After that, post a date that the ship will land (such as February 10th or such). Then you all may post events on the ship. Kev, you might have some juicy details to keep the ship interesting ( ). By then, I should have the focus for this again.

Again, my deepest apologies.

Last edited by Carlen Darko on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 pm

That sounds fine. If you do that Kev ill get on my ship and dock with the OUF ship before the jump to hyperspace and ill have a couple good post's.

We could do a murder mystery or something on the ship.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 am

Ok so heres my idea. We will have a short side story on the ship.

Something like the bridge is locked from the inside and we have changed hyperspace course to an unknown location. No one on the OUF ship knows what is going on but during the night someone such as Alecia tries to access the bridge. It is locked and on this particular ship the bridge and the door into it are to densely armored to be cut through with a lightsaber. I would be happy to lead this story the same way Carlen will be leading the rest and if we do it ill just make a post of the setting on the ship then Alecia can go check the bridge or whatever and then people can investigate, and i'll make a post from the point of view of the stowaway.

It would have something to do with a stowaway or a droid or something.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:Ok so heres my idea. We will have a short side story on the ship.

Something like the bridge is locked from the inside and we have changed hyperspace course to an unknown location. No one on the OUF ship knows what is going on but during the night someone such as Alecia tries to access the bridge. It is locked and on this particular ship the bridge and the door into it are to densely armored to be cut through with a lightsaber. I would be happy to lead this story the same way Carlen will be leading the rest and if we do it ill just make a post of the setting on the ship then Alecia can go check the bridge or whatever and then people can investigate, and i'll make a post from the point of view of the stowaway.

It would have something to do with a stowaway or a droid or something.

C'mon you saw The Phantom Menace I am sure, the light saber when through three sets of blast doors Smile
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:03 am

Yea but in The Clone War TV series jedi are constantly knocked over and almost never use the force in battle when it would be so easy to push enemies off the edge of buildings or they do such stupid things or a door closes and they act like they are caught inside even though they have a lightsaber, and its all so the story isn't over in 3 minutes.

It is done for the sake of the story and i think that should be done here. lol
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 am

You just need to put ray shields in front of the door. They seem to be unstoppable.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 am

Arashi wrote:You just need to put ray shields in front of the door. They seem to be unstoppable.
That or you could have to door rigged with explosives.
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am

We could even just have a space battle with some pirates or sith. You always wanna make more than one jump on your way to your destination so its more difficult for your enemies to track you. At one of our stops we could run into someone and we could have our two ships get into a battle. Just throwing an idea out there.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 am

Yea lets do the space battle thing, with boarding and such.
We can loot some cool stuff from the pirates like weapons and assault droids n' momentous or whatever.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:Yea lets do the space battle thing, with boarding and such.
We can loot some cool stuff from the pirates like weapons and assault droids n' momentous or whatever.
I second that notion.
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am

Ok i posted the boarding post, everyone should get on the ship and then ill post the ship jumping to hyperspace and then it coming out of hyperspace where the space battle will begin.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:38 am

ok, I have been busy and my post is last minute but that boat of workload is gone, and I am able to go on in this RP....sorry for the inactivity..Il be sure to add a little more to the post later.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

No worries Jeme =)

I'm also a little busier then I'd previously thought I would be, though I will try and incorporate the Alicia scene that I had planned and the Ship take off scene some point today when I get the time.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:59 am

Alright, that's Alicia's little scene, if Carlen gets back to write the take off, then all good. But if not, then I'll do it at some point today.

Unless ofcourse someone else wants to do it, then by all means, go ahead.

Jasterk, you seem pretty good at describing ship scenes, maybe you could take a crack at it? =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:48 am

I talked to Carlen and i will be doing the taking off and a space battle scene then when he is ready to continue he will take over again.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:52 am

Jasterk Staren wrote:I talked to Carlen and i will be doing the taking off and a space battle scene then when he is ready to continue he will take over again.

Sounds great =) Can't wait.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 am

Ok there is thirty minutes till we drop out of hyperspace and the space battle begins so feel free to make any short posts concerning activity during the hyperspace jump or activity a few minutes before it.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum