TOR Release Date

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: TOR Release Date

Post  Jalen Lojed on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 am

I'm here, just quiet lately. Sorry. I'm kinda bummed we have to wait a year for reliese, and that's just the target date. If there are problems it could be longer.

I'm messing with WOW for now, as I have time. Been checking the posts but I'm not much a commenter on desserts.
Jalen Lojed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 am

hahah! It seems we have lost quiet a lot of activity (and/or interest) ever since the whole 2011 announcement.

But I don't really care actually now that I've time to process it, some of us have already been here for 6 months or more and are still around everyday.

So I intend to continue being an absolute postwhore until game launch! Who else is doing the same? =P

Common, being a postwhore isn't hard. You find every single new post since your last visit, look at it, see if you have an opinion and then post it. Pretty simple really and it helps drive more conversation!

There is actually a little postwhore game I like to play and its called stamping your name on every single category, the objective of the game is to make sure you name is on the most recent poster for every category on the forum base =D hahaha
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:06 pm

I've had enough of being a 'postwhore' my post count is embarrassing.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09 pm

haha, I don't see why being a postwhore is a bad thing. Unless you are just spamming out gibberish.

If your comments actually contribute to the conversation, then it's a benefit to posting heaps, as it drives on the conversation and allow people to respond to the thread if they didn't have an opinion previously.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Kevlar wrote:haha, I don't see why being a postwhore is a bad thing. Unless you are just spamming out gibberish.

If your comments actually contribute to the conversation, then it's a benefit to posting heaps, as it drives on the conversation and allow people to respond to the thread if they didn't have an opinion previously.

I'm onto you now... expect me to be harsher deleting any of your posts I consider gibberish! LOL.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Kevlar wrote:haha, I don't see why being a postwhore is a bad thing. Unless you are just spamming out gibberish.

"Kevlar on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:07 am

=D =D =D =D"

Hehe, that looks like random gibberish
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 pm

That was the moment of me getting my hands on Mass Effect 2, in case you hadn't figure it out yet =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I've got school now folks so I might not have the time to get on anymore now that I've got more things to do.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm

no worries Tyren, everyone has rl stuff to do as well.

Just don't disappear, otherwise Kev will be all alone to post whore the forums =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Kevlar wrote:no worries Tyren, everyone has rl stuff to do as well.

Just don't disappear, otherwise Kev will be all alone to post whore the forums =P

And Carlen.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 am

Carlen Darko wrote:
Kevlar wrote:no worries Tyren, everyone has rl stuff to do as well.

And Carlen.

Hehe, your first week = 100 posts+
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:19 am

heh, I don't think it was quite that much was it?

It's pretty hard to hit 100 posts a week =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 am

Kevlar wrote:heh, I don't think it was quite that much was it?

It's pretty hard to hit 100 posts a week =P

In June the forum had more members and activity though so there was a lot to look at.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Antares on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 am

Wow another whole year - oh well at least that means I might get some time to actually understand the finer points of the SW universe Smile
Aurora Antares

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:10 am

I think they are making a book that leads up to TOR. That could give us a little reading material to keep us going till release.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurora Antares on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 am

That would be interesting to read
Aurora Antares

Back to top Go down

Post  Jalen Lojed on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:16 am

Really, I didn't here that. That would be great especially since we haven't herd much from the official sight in a while.
Jalen Lojed

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 am

I heard that an Old Republic book was set for release around April this year (which at the time prompted many to think the game would release at the same time... no.)

Also, the Threat of Peace comic will be published in actual comic book form at some point.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum