Darth Haters: Trooper Play Through at GDC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Darth Haters: Trooper Play Through at GDC

Post  Rygal Blaqk on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:20 am

Would think there would be an NPC that would let you change your hair.. details.. but not your skin color/eyes and such..

Higher Rank in PvP should give you more battle-scars and such or battle-wear on armour.
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 am

Rygal Blaqk wrote:Would think there would be an NPC that would let you change your hair.. details.. but not your skin color/eyes and such..

Higher Rank in PvP should give you more battle-scars and such or battle-wear on armour.

That would be an awesome yet not game-breaking way to starkly increase the reward for a PvP system.

I really hope they implement that now, a knotched up, battle worn, killing machine of a trooper would look awesome!
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:34 am

I'm hoping PvP will make a difference, i.e will give a little bit of territory/some bonus to your faction on the server, nothing too major however.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rygal Blaqk on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:43 am

Toranilor wrote:I really hope they implement that now, a knotched up, battle worn, killing machine of a trooper would look awesome!

Just imagine that.. a trooper with nearly half of his helmet blown apart.
Rygal Blaqk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dessanar on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:49 pm

i think this will make for really interesting appearances and will make each player distinctive.

in other mmo's every one can look the same. and i like the idea that your decisions really do effect you. i like the idea that even deciding not to do a questt can effect you it means everything you do or dont do really does have an impact.
Dessanar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum