Go down

Re: Operation: Jedi Freedom OOC

Post  Foilole on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:51 am

agreed
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Just need some confirming Besons not able to do the operation anymore right?
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 pm

just a quick query, would you guys like me to write shorter sections and post them more often or stick with longer more infrequent scenes?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 pm

hehe by the time you guys get to Kashyyyk it will be a strip-mine :)
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:hehe by the time you guys get to Kashyyyk it will be a strip-mine :)

and the wookies would've evolved into giant Scotsmen :p

(btw, for the plot, there is no need to wait for Alicia, take off when ever you are ready)
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:02 pm

lol post how you like i dont mind im not much of a writer so no one hang me for me short sentences if they are short. I think where waiting for either Garr or arashi to make the next move to Kashkyyk
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:41 pm

Yea I need to get off my lazy butt and write something. I will contribute today sometime.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:33 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:hehe by the time you guys get to Kashyyyk it will be a strip-mine :)

Nice! Are you reading the RP? Just curious.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 am

I read everything posted to this forum
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 am

nice post Garr, I'll post Alicia's next bit up soon after I've made some smallish edits to the plot.

Opps, I just realised that Alicia's intro-post clashes with Foilole's scene. damn, hmm. Maybe Foilole was mistaken? all rodians look alike? :p hahaha
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 am

Kevlar wrote:nice post Garr, I'll post Alicia's next bit up soon after I've made some smallish edits to the plot.

Opps, I just realised that Alicia's intro-post clashes with Foilole's scene. damn, hmm. Maybe Foilole was mistaken? all rodians look alike? :p hahaha

Lol maybe after when i ducked into a dark alley the Rodian enters your scene straight after? would that work?
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 am

well, Alicia didn't hire any bounty hunters, so I donno what happened there, maybe it just one of those unsolved mysteries. haha

Originally the idea was that Bahn pressed the Rodian into 'remember his meeting with his contractor across the city in half an hour'. who turns out to be Alicia.

I failed to read and comprehend your post, so its largely my fault for the clash.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:43 am

Haha maybe the Rodian is a twin or a clone? now that would be interesting
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:46 am

or considering the time frame the Rodian could have been in both scenes and had been working for multiple clients at the same time without Alicia's knowledge!

That works! and it gives it that sinister unknown factor that is key to all fiction involving evil megalomaniacs!
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:50 am

Sounds good we will use that way
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 pm

gah, even still, have to rethink the long plot for Alicia again then, hold on, it will be a little bit longer before the next sequence.

ok, quick question Garr, when you say the ship charged and removed the beacon, which beacon are you referring to? the Ship ID beacon?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:04 pm

nice, glad to have the RP underway again. Kevlar, nice post, it was long, but thought out and constructed beautifully.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:36 pm

The ship has a feature in which I can electrify the entire hull which fries anything sticking to the hull, including any homing beacons. I did it to ensure nothing was attached to the hull, not that I knew there was something on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Im glad for that, because I really did not want to continue where I was going lol
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:nice, glad to have the RP underway again. Kevlar, nice post, it was long, but thought out and constructed beautifully.

I just realized that Alicia second scene is even longer then her first, and that's AFTER I've split part of it into scene three. I honestly hope no one minds.

Crap, in fact its way longer :p

Well, you don't have to read it if you can't stand walls of texts, it doesn't actually tie into to the actual plot yet.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:48 am

Kevlar wrote:
Jeme'Maer wrote:nice, glad to have the RP underway again. Kevlar, nice post, it was long, but thought out and constructed beautifully.

I just realized that Alicia second scene is even longer then her first, and that's AFTER I've split part of it into scene three. I honestly hope no one minds.

Crap, in fact its way longer :p

Well, you don't have to read it if you can't stand walls of texts, it doesn't actually tie into to the actual plot yet.

No worries about long posts man! Write on.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:21 am

Alright then, though I did work to shorten it a bit by moving part of it to scene three, but scene two is up now! I hope you all like it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:24 pm

kept it a little bit shorter this time! I hope you all liked it!

Its pretty much back to you guys, I'll see you all on Kashyyk at some point.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Nice additions!

When I drop everyone off at the outpost and head to the planet myself it will open up the story for anyone else interested in getting in on this RP. Just hop in and write your own version of how you got on the planet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Lets get the drop off started please so everyone can start writing how they get to Kashyyk. That should get this thing going good again.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum