Caarimon OUF Temple (15ATC) OOC

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Caarimon OUF Temple (15ATC) OOC

Post  Satarel Vao on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:I've read through this and want to join in.
I'm just not sure where to pop up.
Any thoughts?

You can pop in anywhere you want to, really.. I haven't posted in a long time, but I'm just hanging out in the Economy Council Halls right now doing some work in my nice big office Jacan drew up haha. So if you can't figure out a place to roll in, you can come check what I'm doing and talk to me. Probably just be crunching some numbers or something similar to that anyway.
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Jano Vas on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:04 am

I think I am a bit lost. I most likely missed something somewhere... I thought that Jano was to head to Coruscant with Bluestone to retrieve the information that Arashi has now retrieved? Where did I go wrong or am I just way off?
Jano Vas

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Thanks Satarel, I'll think up something soon!
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:01 am

Jano Vas wrote:I think I am a bit lost. I most likely missed something somewhere... I thought that Jano was to head to Coruscant with Bluestone to retrieve the information that Arashi has now retrieved? Where did I go wrong or am I just way off?

Seperate story arc. (This is our big FFA RP and there will be numerous stories happening at once)

Vly-Nor (Arashi's Jedi alt) is on the mission to collect the data you refer to, we however have other plans.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Jano Vas on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:48 am

Jacan Na'al wrote:
Jano Vas wrote:I think I am a bit lost. I most likely missed something somewhere... I thought that Jano was to head to Coruscant with Bluestone to retrieve the information that Arashi has now retrieved? Where did I go wrong or am I just way off?

Seperate story arc. (This is our big FFA RP and there will be numerous stories happening at once)

Vly-Nor (Arashi's Jedi alt) is on the mission to collect the data you refer to, we however have other plans.

Tis what I get for being a forum RP noob.
Jano Vas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 am

heh, don't worry about it so too much Jano, most of us are RP noobs, including me to an extent, plus OUF is pretty casual in its RP as far as I can see, so just go with the flow.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:11 am

Since this RP is labeled OUF Temple if we have a mission that takes us away from the temple should we start a seperate RP for that mission? I'm thinking we should. Does that make sense to everyone?
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 am

Makes sense to me. Seems like it would clutter things up if we didn't.
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:16 am

The temple in a sense could be a launch pad for separate RP threads, that could be interesting, though it does bring up the points that the separate RP threads are set in different times.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:19 am

We could pull a sci-fi cheese move and say there is a temporal disturbance around the temple that allows us to travel to whatever time we need. =)
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:28 am

haha :P what a silly but fantastic idea, that would let Alicia join the temple thread without being a scruffy teenage kid :P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 am

We could have special Khronotron utility belts that let us age normally. You can tell it's a good idea because it begins with a "K"
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:13 am

Where do you want me to go with your RP Carlen, or are you writing my part?
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:25 am

I want you to go wherever your imagination leads. I think this could be a spiffy side-plot.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:31 pm

shaping up to be an interesting side story, keep it up guys! I kind of want to see if I can fit Alicia into the side story there some how :p
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 am

glad to see that something good has arisen, hope I can join something soon, for it seems I am in a rut lol.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:16 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:glad to see that something good has arisen, hope I can join something soon, for it seems I am in a rut lol.

You don't necessarily have to join in with someone else. You can have some things on your own as well. Though I admit its not as fun sometimes.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:40 am

Arashi wrote:
Jeme'Maer wrote:glad to see that something good has arisen, hope I can join something soon, for it seems I am in a rut lol.

You don't necessarily have to join in with someone else. You can have some things on your own as well. Though I admit its not as fun sometimes.

Like I said, I am in a rut lol, I guess I will just have to get out of it.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:14 am

Since I was already on my way to kashyyyk, I decided to do a side story, though it might be a little long.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 am

Made my little introduction thingy, no guarantee that I'll Role play too much though, can't wait for the Cantina Role play!
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 pm

I wonder if a fellow trooper could 'drop by' haha, im new to RP, but after reading the various RP threads, it sounds like UBER FUN!! XD

any tips / recommendations on how/where I should start =D
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Anywhere at all! This Caarimon RP is fully open and free-for-all madness!

I suggest checking out the layout of the temple compound so you can talk in more deatil about where you are and where your heading etc.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Awesome Epicness!!! >=D I'll check out da layout, and maybe insert myself into an ongoing story, to make things easier >< haha

Edit: Now, if only someone were to appear and give me mah orders (anyone is fine, use meh as you please, even though that sounds so wrong) XD
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:16 am

Well this looks pretty cool but I've read most of the IC thread and don't really understand whats happening so if its not to much trouble could someone give me a brief like report of whats going on at the moment? seems like whats going on right now is some sort of sneak into the old jedi temple thing.

Maybe i will start a RP expanding my back story with dark figures and the creepy unspeakable thing I saw on the strange planet.

EDIT: Thats what ill do, ill just jump in and be in my quarters at the temple and expand from there.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:09 pm

If you want you can start your own story to set the mood Jasterk, at the moment rp seems to be on a bit of a break.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum