Caarimon OUF Temple (15ATC) OOC

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Caarimon OUF Temple (15ATC) OOC

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 pm

I have had this idea as well Benson. It would be really cool if a guild was given the option of hiring or having NPC's for guards for their bases or cities. The more you can afford to pay the higher level guards you could have. Would be awesome for wars between guilds.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Tue May 26, 2009 5:26 am

Even if we cannot actually hire NPC's or own a Guild-Hall it doesnt stop us from RPing such details.

I am trying to loosely base my blueprints on this picture if possible.

It gives us only 4 above ground levels, but there could be more to the compound than just that building and it will be restored by the time of this RP and also we could of course have underground levels.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Tue May 26, 2009 5:36 am

Looks kinda like Yavin 4 Massassi temple
We can do what we like on the inside and who says the footprint can't be huge, its as big as we need it to be.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri May 29, 2009 6:32 am

Are we gonna come up with a layout of the inside?
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Fri May 29, 2009 9:59 am

Working on something... so far just a compound layout.

We have time don't we? Or do we want to speed along and get this RP moving? Either is fine by me.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Benson on Fri May 29, 2009 12:14 pm

We have time.....
Benson

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm on Fri May 29, 2009 9:50 pm

This RP could be really important to the development of the characters of the guild (not character as in morals and such). I say take your time and get the details for the background correct, first.
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sat May 30, 2009 7:56 am

I have a compound plan to put up for your scrutiny, tell me what you think and if anything needs changing in your opinion:

The Temple is obvious and would be for Elder Council Halls, Judicial Halls, Economy Halls etc things to do with adminitration and the quarters of administration staff/officers.

The building to the lower right is the Training facilities and barracks for obviously training and as quarters for military personnel.

The upper building shaped like an upside down V is the hanger and services building.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat May 30, 2009 2:58 pm

Sounds good.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:36 am

Yeah this looks about right for a temple...very nice
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 am

I am not big on directing RP, I prefer to go with the flow but please guys READ the posts before adding your own.

Jacan covered up Toranilor's slip with his force sense post but I cannot be standing there "cloaked in the force" and still lock eyes with Jeme.

Think about what your writing guys and try to maintain the flow.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:38 am

Right, if your not sure about something someone has refered to ask them here in the OOC or check wookiepedia.

For instance you would not notice Quinlan in a Force Cloak to be able to know he was there, you could possibly get the feeling you were being watched but not from where or who.

Force users with this rare ability could use the Force to photokinetically bend light and sound waves around themselves, rendering them invisible to others.

Also expect Quinlan to practice Force Concealment regularly.

Force Concealment was a power that was used by highly skilled Force-sensitives to mask their Force alignment (Light or Dark), their ability to use the Force, or even their entire presence from other Force sensitives.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:04 am

If this is about me seeing and beaing scared of Quinlan, I apologise. My post was written before quinlan edited his, where it read (I am fairly certain);
Quinlan Sa'athis wrote: once through the door lowering his force cloak, becoming visible to those around him.

(Last edited by Quinlan Sa'athis on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total)

I apologise for any disturbances I may have caused.
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:17 am

Its not directed at any one person Tor, just a general watch what you post, yours and Jeme's was the closest to grab for examples.

And now I think about it its more my fault, I have not written a bio so you guys do not know what to expect from Quin. hmm
Better get on to that.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 am

It is something to watch for, but I think this one is going pretty good so far.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 am

This is more a big learning curve for most people anyway so we are all learning and adapting as we go.

I am thoroughly enjoying it though.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 am

I edited again
It should make sense with all posts except Jeme's
Sorry Jeme but it would be far too out of character for Quin to be standing there visible and there is no way you would see his eyes/face unless you were in a whole heap of trouble.... heh
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:03 am

Quinlan Sa'athis wrote:I edited again
It should make sense with all posts except Jeme's
Sorry Jeme but it would be far too out of character for Quin to be standing there visible and there is no way you would see his eyes/face unless you were in a whole heap of trouble.... heh

yeah..sorry, when I was looking at the posts before me, I couldnt tell whether you were in the room with Jacan and Satarel or not.

And yes its hard to tell whether you show your face, eyes, or anything else, since, yeah you do not have a bio that I could refer to.

Ok after looking over what you posted I understand that you were cloaked the whole time.

If all else fails I will have to change it around to where you are barely/not mentioned in the post. Lol.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Toran in regards to my last post, the droid is yours to control and write around, so basically don't ask it questions and then wait for me to come post and answer for it.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:34 pm

I understand Quinlan. Thanks for putting a big ball of weapons under my controll. And giving it the option of terminating me.
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Also, I'm assuming the droid-ball can talk. Or beep in a way that I can understand.
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:10 am

Yes it has a voice
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 am

hmm sounds like an interrogation droid, or something of similar design.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Sorry about my character wandering in. I'm going to wander him back out. I read the RP posts before I read the OOC part. My bad. If you see any use for me I would like to take part.
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:24 pm

This is an open RP for the entire guild. You are welcome to wander in at any point in time. Just try to remember when you joined and your rank among others. But please join in!
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum