The Mandalorian Blockade is Broken

Go down

The Mandalorian Blockade is Broken

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sat May 16, 2009 5:23 am

As part of his accounting of recent events in the galaxy’s timeline, Master Gnost-Dural, Keeper of the Jedi Archives, has entered a new holorecord on the subject of the Mandalorian Blockade.

BTC 7 - A Mandalorian blockade is positioned along the Republic’s primary trade route resulting in famine and unrest amongst the colonies. A daring smuggler known as Hylo Visz attempts the unthinkable, to take down the intimidating fleet of Mandalorian ships and deliver the much needed goods to the people of Coruscant.

Watch the second holorecord entry, The Mandalorian Blockade is Broken, narrated by actor Lance Henriksen.
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/timeline/images/tl002_131x99.jpg" alt="" />
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mandalorian Blockade is Broken

Post  Thalos on Sat May 16, 2009 7:29 am

I bet living a life as a smuggler is going to be a tough one. Always watching your back, always beening picked on and picking on the weak rather then the strong for challenge. Easier for a jedi to live in that enviroment then a petty non jedi.

The Video is awesome! Cant wait for the other timeline videos game in, might explain more about the games history.
Thalos

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat May 16, 2009 3:04 pm

Well with the timeline video's and the web comic everyone should have the chance to know the history and the before the start of the game. I'm pretty impressed myself. I was thinking to see smuggler next, but it seems like its the Siths turn for the next class reveal.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk on Sun May 17, 2009 12:05 am

Impressed.
Well thats a good example of what could happen if somebody is able to block any of the most important trading routes crossings.

Master Nuuk
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum