OUF Temple on Caarimon (15ATC)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OUF Temple on Caarimon (15ATC)

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon May 25, 2009 7:42 am

Vly-Nor arose from his pillow after meditating in his quarters. Meditating had become increasingly draining over the past few years since the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. The future holds so many unknowns. Vly-Nor cleared his thoughts and decided to check the library to see if anyone was around to chat with.

Vly-Nor enters the library through the main entrance...
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Re: OUF Temple on Caarimon (15ATC)

Post  Jacan Na'al on Mon May 25, 2009 7:57 am

Meanwhile Jacan is on an appraoch to the temple in his modified Dianoga-class assault starfighter after a routine patrol.

"Do not ask of anyone things that you would not do yourself"

The words echo in Jacan's mind that his father taught him so many years ago. To be an admired and respected leader you had to be among those under you, to be one of them, not merely their commander. No job is beneath you when it is expected of your troops.

Jacan lived by those words, and now as the Supreme Commander of the OUF his fathers tutelage was worth remembering and applying.

He commed through his identity code and headed in to landing bay A-01, conveniently near his quarters and the Elder Council chamber.

Jacan could sense a lot of activity in the temple today, but nothing out of the ordinary, it was just another perfect day at the Caarimon Temple.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:28 am

Jeme is training nearby in the temple's training facilities, honing his abilities in the art of shii-cho.

Today Jeme had been very unfocused with his training on account of a recent dream of his master and childhood mentor, Jedi Tybar. Though Jeme has had many dreams of tybars death and the raid on his village, his latest dream had been more of a vision than a dream itself. Instead of seeing his village burning, bodies thrown in the streets by a retreating sith fleet, with jedi Tybar lying among the dead, bloodied and decapitated, Jeme instead had seen his master speaking to him in a disturbed, yet serene manner. In a voice that he never desired to comprehend anymore...His mother.

With a heavy sigh, he stepped away from the training droids and flipped their circuit breaker, walking away to his private quarters located nearby. With a rarely shown glint of happiness, Jeme carefully slips out what is left of his masters lightsaber in a secret compartement under his sleeping area.

Jeme begins to work on what is left, hoping that he can recreate the exact frequency, force channeling, and design that his master had used to create the lightsaber more than half a millennia before. Frustration soon sets in, like many times before. Deciding that this was not the time, Jeme decided to make his way through the hangar to run a few diagnostics on his fighter, the "Knuxx's Remorse".

In the hangar Jeme ran the diagnostics on the "Knuxx's Remorse" only to find that the weapons placements had broken loose since his last maneuvers. Jeme knowing that he had best fix things himself, headed toward the library in search of holos on blueprints for his Star Viper Class fighter.

While looking over the holos, Jeme could not shake the feeling that something was not right...

Last edited by Jeme'Maer on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Toranilor is in his private quarters, busy tinkering away with an old rotary piston engine he found salvaging.

Meticulously taking it apart, he examines every piece of the machine, and notes in his datapad what it is, what it looks like and its apparent function within the engine. After removing a particularly stubborn bolt, the entire front section falls apart, giving an accurate cross section of the entire engine. After punching in some more data, Toranilor notices that the centrifugal nature of the engine could be adapted to many engines in ownership of the OUF, hurredly packs up the engine, and makes his way down to the Library, to research more on the engine types used by OUF ships, and to see if his idea could make an improvement.

On the way, Toranilor looks to the sky, and watches and Jacan's ship comes in, envious of its spleandour and curious of its design.

Walking past the main enterance to the temple, Toranilor notices Jacan has disembarked and is strolling the grounds of the temple. He bows politley and continues his walk to the library, wondering what buisness the Supreme Commander of the OUF had.

Apon arriving at the library, Toranilor sets himself down on one of the archival computers and begins to research....
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 am

Vly-Nor notices Toran enter the library and is curious of what he is researching. He walks over to the archival computer he is working on and greets Toran.

-Greetings Toran, what brings you to the archival computers today my friend?
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Consumed in his research, Toranilor does not notice Vly-Nor untill his shadow hampers his view of the holo-screen. Looking up quickly, Toranilor apologises for ignoring Vly-Nor.

Toranilor explains to Vly-Nor that he is searching for a catalogue of the ships under command of the OUF, and hopefully information concerning the type of engines that they use, for his own personal interest.
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

-I understand. Happy hunting.

Vly-Nor decides that Toran is very busy and probably does not want to be disturbed at the moment. He walks back to the archival computer he was using to access teachings of OUF. He decides to get back to his studies of the founding members of OUF.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:20 pm

Having cross referenced his idea with the current technology used on ships, Toranilor deduces that continually rotating some of the engines could lead to a more uniform fuel composition and easier fuel ignition. He logs off the computer, and ponders this thought, pacing around the library as he does so.

Toranilor notices Vly-Nor's research the founding members of the OUF, and realises he doesent know the slightest thing of OUF's historic figures, besides the current Supreme Commander. Toranilor approaches Vly-Nor and asks;

"I apologise for the intrustion, Vly-Nor, but I was wandering if you could tell me of the historic members of the Order? It seems to be something I should know."
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:11 am

After landing his starfighter Jacan strolls through the forest within the OUF training compound, feeling the Force flow through the planet, teaching him of it's history and the people that established the order so many millenniums ago.

The bond he feels began on the day he found the temple with his old friend Ayntinnus, not much of a friend prior to the occasion though he recalls.

Beginning to feel slightly bored Jacan decides to head to the training building and observe some of the fresher members of the Order, they always struggle when it comes to harnessing the entire range of the Force and it can be quite amusing. Knowing his advice and council is always appreciated (though not always applied) he makes his way there.

"Hmmm, I cannot recall who is on training duty this week..."
Jacan wonders to himself as he passes through the hall of remembrance lined with Holo's of past advocates and legends of the Unifying Force, through into the training dome.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao on Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:03 pm

Several training remotes hover silently around one of the students holding a mock double-bladed lightsaber, awaiting the order to start the training exercise. Instead of the regular beams of energy, there are shock sticks to give the student a familiarity with the weapon.

"While using the double bladed saber," Satarel states, "Always remember where each blade is. If you cannot figure out where they are in the middle of a battle, then the ferocity of the weapon has little value." He walks along the outside, arms crossed as a group of students follow his every movement. "If you fail to realize where your own weapon is during combat, it is more likely you will cause harm to yourself rather than your opponents. Which, as you all should know, is not a good thing."

As he makes his way to the panel controlling the remote droids, he notices Jacan step into the training area. He creates the setting and watches as the student stuns himself a few times trying to block against the annoying lasers being shot from the droids. Quick to allow a slight grin cross his face, Satarel lets the training continue while he starts walking towards Jacan.

"Greetings, Commander Na'al. I thought that you had returned. What brings you to the training grounds?" he says while looking back at the flailing student with a smirk.

"Business.. or amusement?"
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Quinlan stands watching the practice as he has done many times in the past. Perhaps is part of the Echani training or perhaps its his need to be thorough, he dismisses the thought and clears his mind, regardless of the reason behind it, knowing these Cadets in combat is one of the many weapons in his arsenal for knowing their hearts.

"After all" he muses
"Todays Cadet is tomorrows traitor

With that in mind Quinlan exits the observation platform and once through the door dropping his force cloak to those around him.

Last edited by Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Meanwhile in the Library Vly-Nor leans back to reply to Toran "No apology needed my friend. Unfortunately in the wake of our founding OUF members being hunted by the jedi and criminals they hired most information of our founding members was wiped from the database. The only information I have been able to obtain is a small piece of history you are already familiar with. Supreme Command Mriel Na'al was contacted by the Jedi Council requesting help in redeeming Revan. Jerec Koth, the grand inquisitor at the time, was dispatched to accomplish the task. As we know Revan succeeded in ending the Jedi Civil war. I have uncovered some information I was not aware of. After some research through some of the corrupted files I discovered that a former jedi by the name of Jolee Bindo became a member of OUF after exiling himself from the Jedi Order. I am not completely done with my research on him yet, but it seems he knew of a Star Map located on Kashyyk and was sent there to accompany and help Revan on his journey. I think our supreme commander and the Elder Council will want to take a look at this new information!"

Vly-Nor quickly loads the information on to his datapad and asks Toran "do you happen to know where Jacan is today?"
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:24 am

Acknowledging Satarel with a brief nod Jacan turns his attention to the Cadet in training. Jacan uses the force to pick up a medicine ball behind the Cadet and sends it hurtling at the Cadets back.

The young Cadet seems not to notice when the ball is lifted but as it rapidly approaches him and he senses danger in the Force his expression changes and he swiftly rolls to the side, narrowly dodging the medicine ball. Looking around to figure out what happened the training remotes blast him on his thigh which quickly prompts him to resume his training.

"A little of both" Jacan says in reply to Satarel's query with a smirk on his face.

Turning to the Cadet Jacan applaudes quietly.

"Uneventful day today Satarel, I wish everyday was this peaceful." says Jacan, returning his attention to Satarel. "And I hear recruitment is up this season?" he queries.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 am

Thanking Vly-Nor for his assistance, Toranilor ponders his question.

" I do believe I saw him heading towards a building in the south east area of the temple grounds. He is probably going to the training area."

Pleased with himself to be of some assistance, the smile on Toranilor's face turns to a frown as he realises he is supposed to be in training at this very moment.

Excusing himself from Vly-Nor, he turns off the archival computer he had left on, and swiftly proceeds out the door. Breaking into a run, many members scold Toranilor as he passes for disturbing their peace. Shouting mixed apologies, Toranilor reaches the training building, and, to his dismay, not only Jacan is present. Along with the supreme commander, Quinlan Sa'athis and Satarel Vao are also watching the training. Satarel he could cope with, but Quinlan's presence was deeply un-nerving. Toranilor has always been scared of Quinlan, although it pained him to admit it. The fact that Quinlan seemed to be everywhere at once, know and see everything was unsettling. Putting aside his fears, Toranilor bows respectfully and says

"A thousand apologies for my lateness most esteemed masters, I was in the library researching a personal project. I hope my delay has not in any way hampered the training of the others."
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Having some business to attend to in the Archives, Quinlan steps out of the shadows in the corridor leading to the upper level, re-cloaks in the force and takes the most direct route through the training hall.

As he approaches Jacan and Satarel he gives them a brief nod in acknowledgment, knowing all too well that the feel his presence and will understand his meaning and continues past them with no mind to bother the Cadets today.

There is a flurry of movement from the door and a Cadet, obviously late for the training runs in and skids to a stop before Jacan and Satarel. bows and starts to stammer out an apology, as he completes it he realizes that the black robed figure standing slightly off to the side is Quinlan. Sensing the fear in the Cadet at this realization, Quinlan's mind started to work. Was he sensing the fear that most Cadets felt for him or was this something more, seldom does a minute go past when his mind is not working on a similar question. Making a mental note to have this Cadet "checked out" Quinlan continues his short walk through the Training Hall and starts to make his way across the Courtyard to the Archives.

Last edited by Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Openly projecting disappointment through the Force Jacan does not turn to visably acknowledge the late Cadet.

"If only Rygal or Ayntinnus were back from Nal Hutta then perhaps they could have taught you a lesson Cadet Toranilor... I suppose you get away with it this time." Jacan says to everyone except Toranilor.

Jacan senses the fear Toranilor is unconsciously exhaling through the Force - most likely because Quinlan was nearby. One could not always feel Quinlan in the Force, a habit of his trade no doubt, so skilled in his stealth that he recognises the need to remain physically unseen or he could be found through his effect on others in the Force, as the Cadet has demonstrated. Quinlan, the perfect Grand Inquisitor - perhaps even a rival to the legendary Jerec Koth.

"I'll leave you to it Elder Satarel," Jacan says turning towards the exit. "Don't go easy on them - we aren't weak Jedi," he says over his shoulder as he walks away.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Even with his limited grasp of the force, Toranilor senses the dissapointment Jacan projected through the force, so overwhelming was his presence. Noticing that neither the cadets nor masters are acknowledging his presence, Toranilor openly expresses his shame, and makes a mental vow to never be late for practice again.

Counting his blessings that Rgyal and Ayntinnus were away on a mission in Nal Hutta, Toranilor breifly considered asking exactly what the esteemed military officers were doing, but quickly surpressed that urge, saying to himself "No, don't ask, you're in enough trouble as it is." "Get too much attention and Quinlan might investigate." Toranilor shuddered at the very thought of an inquisition by Quinlan.

Avoiding eye contact with Satarel, Toranilor picks up a mock one-handed lightsaber and begins training with the other cadets, determined to train better than he ever had before.
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Vly-Nor was thinking to invite Toran to accompany him to see Jacan, but it seems Toran had other things to do as he looked up Toran went running by heading for the exit. Vly-Nor shut down the terminal he was working at and headed out of the library and in the direction of the training area. Before he could reach the training area he spotted the unmistakable stride of the Ithorian Supreme Commander. Vly-Nor sent a small nudge in the force to Jacan and took a more direct path to him.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Through searching for holos, Jeme makes his way to the training grounds to finish the training excercises from that morning.

As soon as he entered the training grounds, Supreme Commander Jacan turned to leave. Passing him, Jeme bows in respect. then quickly turns and walks away, heading toward the weapons rack to start his training.

Feeling the excitement of combat, Jeme grabs the single handed mock-lightsaber and heads toward the center. Setting up, Jeme notices Toranilor fully concentrated, practicing his swordmanship abilities against three remotes. Jeme was amazed at how determined he was at deflecting every stun laser fired at him. Starting his own remotes, Jeme let out a small question toward Toran. "I hear you are interested in engines?".

Last edited by Jeme'Maer on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:06 am

Parry left.
Duck.
Flourish right.

Toranilor intently conentrated on the training remotes, skilfully deflecting or dodging all the stun lasers they fired at him. Determined to rid himself of his shame at being late, Toranilor pressed himself for hours, barely noticing when one of the more experienced cadets walked in.

After muttering a quick greeting, Toranilor immediatley paid the price for his lapse in concerntration, being hit in the leg with a stun laser. Deactivating two of the remotes, Toranilor replies to Jeme jokingly;

"I sure am, and I hear you're interestested in Dun Moch.", comparing his well-known interest in engines with Jeme's equally famous interest in the combat form.

While disaproving of Jeme's prefered style of combat, Toranilor could not argue with his results. Curious himself as to the scope of his achievements, Toranilor asks;

"Been in any great duels recently? I hear Dun Moch makes for interesting battles."
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:57 pm

With a slight nod as Quinlan passed by, and a slight bow in response to Jacan as he left, Satarel gave his attention back to the trainees and the remotes.

Hearing conversaton during the training is something Satarel normally would not mind, as long as the topic was about the training being done.. but that was before hearing the Commanders words. Don't go easy on them, he said. Moments after both the Commander and Grand Inquisitor have left, Satarel decides to up the difficulty in these defensive training instances to see how far these ones have come.

Satarel thinks to himself, "Hope they can handle it.."

Then all of a sudden, the remotes are doubled in quantity. They start spinning and moving faster, shooting more bolts at their intended targets. Most of the apprentices are shot in the first minute or so, all of them breaking more of a sweat than they intended. Making awkward sounds, which are sort of funny to Satarel, as they are ambushed from all angles by the training remotes.

Except for two.. and they seem to have caught the Vizier's interest.

Satarel starts walking towards Jeme'Maer and Toranilor. "You two seem to be doing well.." he states, "Maybe next time we'll see how well you do against an Elder, and then that can be the duel you talk to eachother about."

With a casual smirk, Satarel turns and deactivates the remotes. "That is all I will be teaching you today. And some may wonder, what did you teach us today, Elder?" As he looks at all of the cadets rubbing the burns on their bodies he says, "To always be on your guard. Two dozen remotes are nothing compared to a squad of Sith troopers.. become lazy, and become deceased. Continue to spar if you would like.. but I must go."

With a bow, Satarel takes his leave and makes for the Economy Council chambers to do some work.
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Jeme, using his custom art of shii-Cho to his advantage against the remotes, answers Toranilor's question. "Indeed, you have heard correctly in their interesting nature in combat, either benifiting the user, or having just the opposite effect. When it comes to duels"- In the middle of Jeme's conversation with Toran, Satarel intervines, having heard their conversation, putting his own into the conversation.

Listening faintly to his speech over a duel with the elders, trying to keep concentration on the remotes, Jeme just laughed and said "that, would be a duel to remember, a duel that will test anyones strength. I hope to have a battle of that magnitude sometime, if one would duel me, even one such as you, Visior. Though I may never battle one so skilled in the double bladed lightsaber, such as yourself." With that loss of concentration, Jeme bows in respect, only to realize that he had been hit multiple times with the remotes he had yet to deactivate.

Laying on the floor in pain, Jeme notices Satarel with a casual smirk of amusement on his face, deactivating the remotes, declaring that practice was over. With a dull amusement, Jeme takes what Satarel said to everyone to heart. "Always be on your guard. Two dozen remotes are nothing compared to a squad of Sith troopers.. become lazy, and become deceased." Reminding him that it was his constant conflict with his styles of Shii-Cho and Dun-Moch that need him to keep constant concentration and supervision on the opponent,but also on your surroundings.

Nodding to Toranilor, complementing on both their achievments, finally answered the rest of Torans question. "When it comes to duels, I have used Dun Moch to my advantage, relying on its ability to break the will of my opponent, but I have never battled one of power like that of the elders. That duel, one day will be my crowning achievment." Giving a bow of respect to Toran, Jeme walks off to the hanger to give some much needed repairs to his ship's weapon placements, and his V-3G3 Space acceleration engine, which has seemed to have stopped functioning.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeevenmac on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 am

Resting in his quarters after the failure with the remotes, Skeeven, tends to the blaster burns. "I should meditate on my lesson." Skeevenmac takes his robe off, revealing his old Jedi uniform that he still wears out of comfort, then assumes the lotus position and meditates.

Clouds begin to clear and a still pond forms in his mind. Once his mind is still he breaks his meditation to start trimming his Kashyyk Ni Shrub. It is a small shrubbery that was named by an order of Knights over a millenia ago. It is his main form of relaxation and helps his lessons sink in.

"Maybe I should visit the library," he thinks, "find something to help me maintain focus during lightsaber training. This seemed much easier before I left the Jedi order."

After deciding on a limb to prune he puts on his brown robe and walks toward the library. One last look across the room he realizes that he left his lightsaber on the bed. "How did I forget that?" the dark haired human wonders. Attaching it to his belt he turns, closing the door behind him.

Last edited by Skeevenmac on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeevenmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:43 am

Vly-Nor reaches Jacan and bows deeply to show his respect. "Greetings and good day Supreme Commander. I was wandering if you had a few minutes to discuss some information I have found in the Orders Archives?"

Last edited by Arashi on Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:22 pm

"Of course Vly-Nor, I have some time to kill before... nevermind, what's on your mind?" Jacan says to Vly-Nor as he descends the stairs from the Training building.

Meanwhile Bluestone the vigilante trooper, a former commander in the Republic Army wakes from his sleep, glancing over at the time on his nightstand he notices he still has 5 hours before he has to tag along with the Supreme Commander on another outting. With nothing better to do he simply lays his head back on his pillow and tries to resume his slumber.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum