The Voice of the Old Republic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Voice of the Old Republic

Post  Nico Gaborik on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 am

Tyren Vaal wrote:
Nico Gaborik wrote:Sounds great, character models could use a bit more polish however

I think they are a bit stretchy and not so great as well, they ARE made with the Hero Engine so it could be something from that.
That bounty hunter looked like he had down-syndrome, it still bugs me why they just couldn't use KOTOR art style. But whatever right, I'm sure everything will be great when it's released
Nico Gaborik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:05 am

Yeah, it looked like some one had taken a hammer to his face for a period spanning a few months. Then crushed his nose with a AT-ST.

And the bridge officer lady with her giraffe neck, gave me the creeps
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico Gaborik on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 am

I don't know if this has been announced yet but I'd assume you get to pick from a list of different voices for your character or do you think all the males will sound like Obi-wan
Nico Gaborik

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 am

As Bioware said, there is no need to have a perfect character, you can be fat, and if you can be fat I'm sure you can have a really annoying voice.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:42 pm

I would love to see(hear) some children voices, although not sure if you could make a child character or who would play them. Interesting, and possibly amusing, if they hooked up parental controlled players with child voices though.
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Beadle wrote:I would love to see(hear) some children voices, although not sure if you could make a child character or who would play them. Interesting, and possibly amusing, if they hooked up parental controlled players with child voices though.

Would definitely be interesting.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico Gaborik on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 am

I never seen a game where you could kill children so I doubt you'll be able to be one. Doesn't seem practical to me.
Nico Gaborik

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 am

fallout 3 is great after you install third-party mods that lets you blow those annoying little kids into tiny tiny pieces. =D
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 am

There could still be scenes where you kill children...just not viewable.
It could suddenly go black, a lightsaber swing noises, maybe a scream, then dead..and they could always cover the body.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum