The Cantina OOC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Cantina OOC

Post  Udumbara on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Unfortunately, I don't think I've been giving multiple levels :) Also, my space is a rectangle! I like the picture, though ... it's good for some ideas.
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Udumbara wrote:Unfortunately, I don't think I've been giving multiple levels :) Also, my space is a rectangle! I like the picture, though ... it's good for some ideas.

You can venture out slightly from the rectangle, and also there is nothing above the cantina so you can have mezzinine (sp?) floors if you like.
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Udumbara on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:06 am

Today is the last day to make a suggestion! One more for me ...

Moonshyne Cantina
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:31 am

Err, Udumbara, from what I recall with the poll system on this forum is that you can only do 10 choices which might be a problem if that's what you were planning to use.
You can always tally them instead easily, then the final elimination can be in a poll.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Udumbara on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:03 am

Good to know. Never made a poll before. Could I just make two polls? Same principle applies. The top 3 go on to the final vote.
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 am

Udumbara wrote:Good to know. Never made a poll before. Could I just make two polls? Same principle applies. The top 3 go on to the final vote.

I don't really like the idea for that, would that mean everyone would be required to vote on two different things? What you could do actually is find a website that does voting then get everyone to click the link to there, there might even be an option in the Administration Control Panel that allows more vote options.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 am

Actually can't wait till this is up, though for some reason I've no clue what Alicia would do in a cantina except play pazaack.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 am

Bar Fights!
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:45 am

Kevlar wrote:Actually can't wait till this is up, though for some reason I've no clue what Alicia would do in a cantina except play pazaack.

And stay away from Tyren.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:50 am

Tyren Vaal wrote:
Kevlar wrote:Actually can't wait till this is up, though for some reason I've no clue what Alicia would do in a cantina except play pazaack.

And stay away from Tyren.

Almost forgot =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:11 pm

oh oh and we can play manly bar games like "credit in the glass" and "beer bomb"
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 am

Galactic Snooker.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:20 am

erm, I think I'll stick to watching strippers =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

So I think Udu should start an actual RP on this one. It could be fairly simple because stories wouldn't be long, necessarily. It could be short entries about a night at the cantina.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Udumbara on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 am

Arashi wrote:So I think Udu should start an actual RP on this one. It could be fairly simple because stories wouldn't be long, necessarily. It could be short entries about a night at the cantina.

Hehe ... I believe I'd have trouble editing my stories for minors. Thanks for reminding me about this thread, though ... I'll start thinking about it.
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Toranilor on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:55 pm

You could start something like Carlen's BR; Bar-Story of the week/time period.

The cantina would be a great place to develop inter-character relationships and storylines without a dramatic backdrop. More of a 'Hey, let's play a game!' instead of 'That place is going to blow up, come with me!'
Toranilor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum