time for some godwins law

don't cry everyone hate jar jar

hehe
Delyn

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Release Date *Rumor*

Post  Beadle on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:47 am

More than happy to wait 'til 2011.
I have to play through COD Modern Warfare 2 and the KOTOR games.
Not to mention I'll be in Finland all next year.
So Bioware can take all the time they need as far as I'm concerned.
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Joryzion on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:36 am

Hope it is sooner!
Joryzion

Back to top Go down

Post  Valiant on Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 pm

This might be my wanting it so bad side of the Brain.

All the info I have read, seems like there is a good chance it will come out q1 of 010.
One of the first interviews I have ever read was them talking about open beta, and closed. While they said they did not think to much of open beta, just a try before you buy thing, soft launch. They did talk about closed beta, saying they belived it was better to have a smaller amount of people to test. I think it will be retarded, but they might not have a beta in the traditional sense. I am sure they got enough people that they know personaly that can be put into a small beta group. I cant find the interview for the life of me now, but I seen where they said they already have a bunch of beta sign ups ( most likly from the news letter if you sign up for it, u sign up for beta i would guess) but the odd thing is they said they had them along with beta testers system specs, very odd sense I dont remember ever putting in my system specs anywhere.

Take this with a grain of salt, i heard there was a beta board up for like a few mins people even took screenshots, before it was takin down. I found a website that has a screenshot but, an error pops up when i try to inlarge it.
http://gamerblips.dailyradar.com/story/swtor_beta_coming_soon/

gah I wish it would come out this year, but very much dought it. Spring my next big hope, one of the interviews I watched the guy pretty much said it would come out after ME2, thats q1 0010 as well. But the guy was trying to explain that each bioware gets better then the last, saying DA, then ME2, then TOR. Though I think he had to say that, because if he said DA, then TOR, then ME, that would be pretty much like giving a release date, and boxing them in between DA and ME, so saying it comes after ME, or hinting at it or whatever keeps them wide open incase of a delay.
But even if its a year, or even longer, at lest there other games to keep me busy, not much into sports, new halo came comes out THIS month, and then DA, then mass effect, then the new final fantasy :) i cant wait

Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:20 am

Hi Valiant!

It is true, you can't necessarily trust the words these developer types speak. They would have no problem lying to our faces if it kept us off their backs.

Not like they have to deal with the public outcry when their lies are exposed (Sean Dahlberg the TOR forum manager deals with that lol)
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Valiant on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Jacan Na'al wrote:Hi Valiant!

It is true, you can't necessarily trust the words these developer types speak. They would have no problem lying to our faces if it kept us off their backs.

Not like they have to deal with the public outcry when their lies are exposed (Sean Dahlberg the TOR forum manager deals with that lol)

Yeah i agree with you, but lieing about this has no harm at all. Its like saying ok release is 2 years a way, and then 3 months down the line ( wont happen just example) ok we are done go play have fun, I dought there be much of an outcry more like, YEAH they got done early, yippie kinda thing.

Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum