Tor Destination possibility's?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Tor Destination possibility's?

Post  Mictian on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:01 pm

Let's just hope it doesn't turn out to be too much like WoW, the concept of 'epic mount' is fine, we could have like customizable personalised transports, but if we 'summon' these mounts out of nowhere and they're animal-like, that's where I draw the line, haha

Even MMORPGs need SOME sense of realism in the world's universe ><
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Mictian wrote:Let's just hope it doesn't turn out to be too much like WoW, the concept of 'epic mount' is fine, we could have like customizable personalised transports, but if we 'summon' these mounts out of nowhere and they're animal-like, that's where I draw the line, haha

I agree with you sir, however I think too many people would complain. The more realistic it is the better. I know Star Wars itself is not realistic, but keeping it realistic to SW's makes sense.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 am

Rusic Terron wrote:
Satarel Vao wrote:I can see speeders being available, but I doubt jetpacks will be available to anyone but Bounty Hunters. Seems like one of their heavy advantages.
I agree, Speeder and swoop bike's seem to be the most logical kind of mount that you could use. Ad least at first and then down the line you could get something cooler like a Ton-Ton or something lol. I think it would be cool if there where a lot of different and exotic mounts.

Yes, like for example on a planet like Ryloth you could acquire one of their flee mount things ( still have not found their actual name) as an exotic alternative to the speeder.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:18 am

Mictian wrote:Let's just hope it doesn't turn out to be too much like WoW, the concept of 'epic mount' is fine, we could have like customizable personalised transports, but if we 'summon' these mounts out of nowhere and they're animal-like, that's where I draw the line, haha

I was about to say this, I'd actually like it if your ship just appeared in a little area outside a city or by a wall. Although then that'd be incredibly annoying if you wanted to move around a city or area without finding the area it is in first.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerard Halcyon on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:59 pm

We need Corellia! Damn those who disagree! LET MY PEOPLE GO!
Gerard Halcyon

Back to top Go down

Post  Master Nuuk on Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:57 am

Rygal Blaqk

Is there a possibility to place a folder where we can appreciate some of these good maps around the web??

I have some myself. Im sure that you already have some and are having some good ideas of our locations to seek in the game and which will be our strongholds.
Do not mistake my words Im not saying this should be available to public, but the maps yes.

Regards
Master Nuuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum