OUF ShipDown OOC

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: OUF ShipDown OOC

Post  Kevlar on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 am

How many of you's would been keen at some point in the future to be involved in a zombie themed survival RP? I mean, it could even be set in the starwars universe! =P hahaha.

Zombie survival has always been a thing for me =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:09 am

A post-apocalyptic zombie themed Role Play would be nice, as long as it doesn't detract from the already made Star Wars Rp's going on.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:09 pm

I don't see why we couldn't do a non star wars RP.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:33 pm

I think it could be a less guided and more free formed story? Something we could just do rather for fun while we wait for me to find time to write the transitional scenes? =P

Should we start a thread to talk about this? where should we start it?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 pm

I Personally think it would be better to finish this RP before starting another one so people don't get sidetracked and we have another unfinished RP. Also we would have to come up with a separate area since this is named "SWTOR RP". Another thing to consider is do we need to come up with different characters and bio's or do we try and use our characters we have now and make it like you said a possible star wars zombie RP. It would be a lot of fun to run through a city cutting zombie's to shreds with a lightsaber! If it's star wars related we might even be able to get permission to do it here. I guess we could come up with a scenario where some crazy scientist came up with some bio weapon that made everyone zombie like. There was a "dungeon" area in SWG that was like that. Creatures and humans attacked on sight. Maybe it could be our next mission.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Hey Kev, what color code are you using for Alicia's dialogue? I went back and tried to change some of the dialogue of my posts to match everyone's correct color scheme, but I don't know what shade red that is. I also changed a line or two, but nothing major. I fixed your rank to Captain, my apologies on that btw.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 pm

its darkred, its right up the top on the color list, unless you use code, I'm not sure what the code is.
And yeah, the captain thing was something I noticed but didn't really want to get worked up over =P its fairly trivial. but thanks haha
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:06 pm

When I caught the mistake I figured you probably didn't care since you didn't say anything, but I wanted to correct it.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Wow...I was only kidding about the milk-drinking zombies. But yeah, a Star Wars Zombie Survival would be awesome.
(also, there was an epic gif in that spoiler of a zombie drinking milk but now it's gone...sorry)
Maybe I'll start it after we finish this RP, give Kevlar a break.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:57 am

I think a zombie RP would be awesome...we should do that after this RP.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am

I'll make a poll or something soon to see the interest, then we'll go from there.
Again though, I'm not going to start it until this RP has taken its course.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:46 am

When I have the time I will change my color scheme too for the Rp.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:54 am

Carlen Darko wrote:I'll make a poll or something soon to see the interest, then we'll go from there.
Again though, I'm not going to start it until this RP has taken its course.

haha, I get the message.
Hopefully I'd get the final two scenes finished and posted today, I'm writing as I write this. Well, not exactly precisely now.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:26 am

Kevlar wrote:
haha, I get the message.
Hopefully I'd get the final two scenes finished and posted today, I'm writing as I write this. Well, not exactly precisely now.

I am in no rush at all. I'd rather be on this one RP for a while.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:55 am

Damn, I kind of want to do a scene each for everyone of us who are involved in this RP on this sequence, but I'm finding great difficulty resolving some of the scenes into particularly Carlen or Jeme's perspective, so I hope you'll forgive me with I overlap on Mictian with two scenes because he (the character) is in effect doing much of the heavy lifting in these sequences.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 pm

as some of you can no doubt see by now I'm trying to set the scene a little with a bit of background, enviroment and mystery before I lob us all down on the surface of the planet, just so you guys will have a bit less of a job to do to create scenery and fauna and flora etc etc.

I'm going to cook dinner right now and then try and get a few more bits done as long as I have time and energy tonight.

Hopefully we will be down on the surface by the time I goto bed today.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 pm

It's good, keep it up Kevlar. I'm hoping this will be a very long exciting mission.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:22 pm

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Go Kev Go! If You Can't Do It No One Can! Very Happy

Love how it's going, now what's that storm all about O.o THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEH Surprised haha ><
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Alright, well its horribly butchered, but I really wanted to get this show on the road (rails) so I cut huge chunks out of the plot, I hope I didn't kill the story for somewhere down the line.

But for now the sequence is DONE! well, except for the actual one scene were we use the shuttle (I have that written and will post it when everyone is ready)

In the mean time you have time for one post for any last minute things you wanted to add to you standard gear or what you've written you already added, so take that time to go fetch an envirosuit or a thermal shield bracer or something! Or you could use it to comb your beard, comb your hair, play with your driod, what ever. Just last minute call!

When everyone is done with their last minute stockups we will shuttle down.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:06 pm

I am ready.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Very nicely done Kev. If I don't have something written when your ready to shuttle us down than please do proceed.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:22 pm

I need honest opinion, but do most of my replies ever seem too rushed and not edited/thought through enough?
Edit: Added a lot more to my reply.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:32 pm

I thought your last post was good. You don't have to write a lot if you don't want to. It's up to you. Some days I just can't come up with much, but others I can. It's always a good idea to go back and proof read your posts though.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:13 pm

How come people never crash on some watery tropical paradise planet where our biggest challenge is to save them from being ravaged by hordes of exotically beautiful wome... err.

Pure Classic Genius. I mean. R O T F L M F A O !!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Laughing

wait... wait...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Oh wait... I mean... *laughs somemore*

Ok... I think I'm done now... no wait *laughs even more* LOL!!!

Mkay, seriously, haha, not sure if my post is alright, but I'm ready Very Happy
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:37 am

Mictian wrote:
How come people never crash on some watery tropical paradise planet where our biggest challenge is to save them from being ravaged by hordes of exotically beautiful wome... err.

Pure Classic Genius. I mean. R O T F L M F A O !!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :lol:

wait... wait...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Oh wait... I mean... *laughs somemore*

Ok... I think I'm done now... no wait *laughs even more* LOL!!!

Mkay, seriously, haha, not sure if my post is alright, but I'm ready :D

No kidding man. That was an awesome addition! Your posts are a little difficult to read sometimes Mictian. Not all of us know all of your slang. It would be greatly appreciated if you could try and type a little more formal. Thanks man.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum