OUF ShipDown OOC

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: OUF ShipDown OOC

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:51 am

Sure, they could all live in some cave or something? And yeah, it is psychotic...
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:24 am

I was just reading wookiepedia.

Imagine killer Tauntauns, with like raptor claws =P hahahah

It won't be significant to our actual progression, but part of the storyline will be that we discover a massive swarm of Mynock infestation within the storm. They could be a subspecies of mynocks and actually attack people?

I donno, just throwing out ideas =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah, in the first place I was thinking of it just as a small sub storyline/lead up bit.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 pm

It sounds cool Tyren, but I'm not sure they should be resistant to blaster fire and lightsabers. There are very very few things out there that are. If they are like Mynocks though they could possibly be very difficult to hit.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Hm, very true.
Perhaps it could be very powerful up close, meaning if you try to shoot at it or slice it up close it can easily crush you, but it could also be very slow...
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:37 pm

I'm just saying you know? We can have more then one species of critter on the planet, I mean, what planet has only one lifeform?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:45 am

Kevlar wrote:I'm just saying you know? We can have more then one species of critter on the planet, I mean, what planet has only one lifeform?

Hmmm, a "critter" doesn't sound very scary.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 am

Arashi wrote:Hmmm, a "critter" doesn't sound very scary.

eheh, Just trust me when I say not to make the critter/animals/monsters too powerful alright?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:16 am

I would rather focus more on finding the ship. Battling the planet is rough in itself. I think it would be okay and make sense to encounter some wildlife, but nothing crazy. It's a terribly cold planet so I envision something fairly big and furry making it seem possible that it could survive the climate.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 am

How about something particularly large like a crystal worm, or a rancor, or if anything something with fangs.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:31 am

Like a guardian maybe? It can be a one of a kind creature of some sort.
Also how long until the next bit is up?
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 am

I'll write something, but at this point its up to you guys the direction you want to head, I take it that Arashi is suppose to be team lead, so when he says to move out, we will I guess.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:59 pm

My bad. I will get something going today.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 am

Okay gents, I got the post up. Let me know if I messed anything up or you don't like how I did it. I went back and changed a post that took place before we left to incorporate the extra troopers. If I need to change a name or anything just let me know.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:23 am

The fun is just beginning! Don't let it die now!
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:24 am

yeah, I'm going to give them another few hours, then I'll just continue the story without them, they can wake up in their plots already underway. =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:16 am

I'm not sure I can continue on.
College has picked up more on the assignments and my wife, whose pregnancy date is looming ever closer, needs more of my attention.
So, if you all want to keep Carlen around, just play him off as an NPC or just have him leave on another mission or something.
No deaths, please.
Carlen doesn't like dying nor does poor Tee Bee.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:04 am

aww! =( I guess we could just incorporate him into our plots as an NPC.

But I agree with Arashi, it would be a shame to let this awesome RP go to inactivity. It was starting off so well too!

Come on team! We can do it! =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 am

Sweet! Another NPC to throw around! Nah, sorry to have you drop out man, but we will definitely keep you with us on the mission. I can't imagine having you leave on another mission in our current state. Ahh, that would be a comical scene. Our shuttle crashes, we have lost some men, Carlen looks around and says "Hey guys I just remembered I was suppose to meet a contact on Dantooine in 10 standard hours. It's been fun and best of luck to you all. Let's go Tee Bee! That ship I left here a few years ago is just over that hill."
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:58 am

"Oh, hey Carlen...can I hitch that ride I have some fighting....err...saving....stuff..to do.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 am

Shame you gotta pull out, well you can still be in the mission though, just we'll have to treat you as an Npc now.
It's better now than if his character was already in some epic scene.
Lol saber fight with a Sith Lord "Haha, sorry man forgot I had a few other errands to do can we continue this some other time? Say 3:00 Galactic Basic time tomorrow?"

Also Kevlar, I'll just wait for you or any of the others to start a few scenes, just not in the mood to start anything myself right now.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 am

Cool.
Well, if I can find more time to hit the forums, I may be able to pick Carlen back up from you.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:Cool.
Well, if I can find more time to hit the forums, I may be able to pick Carlen back up from you.

You can tell us the truth man, its Aion sucking up all your time! Feel free to jump in any time and write a piece for your character man.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Arashi wrote:
You can tell us the truth man, its Aion sucking up all your time! Feel free to jump in any time and write a piece for your character man.

Well, I can't lie to you all, that it a bit of my distraction. I'm playing with my best friend on there in a guild, so I have to keep leveling and such to keep up. But I really do have a lot of schooling right now. Fall break is next week though so I might get extra time to focus on some RP entries. Smile
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Once we get moving farther I was thinking of us getting attacked by either a giant crystal ice worm, or a pack of beasts that are attempting to pick us off in the white out.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum