OUF ShipDown OOC

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: OUF ShipDown OOC

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Sounds good to me Jeme. Should this be a fairly easy win for us since when we actually get to the sith and whoever else awaits it will be a tougher fight.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:13 am

Mmm... haven't been on in a while... my computer decided to get a technical stop error after I updated it using Windows Update... now I can't start the damn thing... D: I got fed up trying to fix it, so I'm using a friend's laptop right now, just popping in to let yall know, haha

In the meantime, guess I'll post something real quick Surprised

EDIT: OMG! I JUST REALISED SMTH!! What happens to the droid head I brought up?! >_> I only remembered that AFTER posting in the RP thread XD
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 am

Mictian wrote:Mmm... haven't been on in a while... my computer decided to get a technical stop error after I updated it using Windows Update... now I can't start the damn thing... D: I got fed up trying to fix it, so I'm using a friend's laptop right now, just popping in to let yall know, haha

In the meantime, guess I'll post something real quick :o

EDIT: OMG! I JUST REALISED SMTH!! What happens to the droid head I brought up?! >_> I only remembered that AFTER posting in the RP thread XD

How far are you getting in the boot process? Nice post by the way. I hope you can get your computer back up and running. I'll do whatever I can to help.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:08 am

It gets to the windows loading screen, freezes for a second, then shows the blue stop screen for less than a second, then restarts itself... lol ~.~ I'm using a lenovo S10 ideapad, with a weird screen resolution (1054 X 574) or smth like that, haha

I'll be back when I can :P
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:35 am

Ok I might not be posting very much in the role play or over the forums because of a few real life problems (Mum lost her job,) and I'm not in a great mood. I'll try to catch up to reading the replies as soon as possible though and post a bit.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 am

I was trying to write the next scene, but I am drawing a total blank. Does anyone have any idea's to get us rolling??
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 am

let me get my post in (Im close to done) then we could set off into the near blinding snowstorm....If anything we could get attacked by a few Gundark. They are pretty powerful, and there is a subspecies made for such conditions as this.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:53 am

I just decided to put that they were attacked by a nest of rather aggresive gundarks (which can be changed if needed. Since I have no true idea of what is in the crate, and I have belief that it is causing this storm with no eye. I may hope to unfold the story that the planet was changed by what was in the crate. Sprouting giant crystals, which might have mutated or killed off much of the wildlife, and created storms without an eye. If anything I hope that what was in the crate was a world brain...the only in this galaxy that was dropped by the Vong back in the first KOTOR. I know world brains start out small at first and since it does not have specific instructions, it is just changing the planet to the terrain it wants..

Im just spitballing here.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:31 am

Well you picked a fearsome beast, but the only problem I see with the Gundark is I doubt it could survive the climate of this planet.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 am

Arashi wrote:Well you picked a fearsome beast, but the only problem I see with the Gundark is I doubt it could survive the climate of this planet.

There is a subspecies of gundark though that is able to do so though.

EDIT: nevermind, I see your point, but this planet is pretty unknown so maybe the current species has adapted so that it has longer hair and its pincer can grip ice and such. I thought it would be great because it had enhanced hearing and it just looks cool. If you have something else in mind just tell me
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:39 am

Oh really? And it has the same name? That's fine with me. Or we could make up a mixture of a Gundark and a Wampa and call it a Wamparka? Wundarka? Gundampa? hehe
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:41 am

haha, that would be pretty desperate for both the species.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:16 am

Honestly it shouldn't be too big a deal, be creative, maybe make a special mutated wampa or something... Confused
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:49 am

Sorry I've been afk for the past couple days, I sort of went for a trip.

Anyways.

I deliberately didn't set a concrete species list so that we can be a little creative with our creatures. I only wanted some type of creature or creatures which fitted the whole ice crystal forest type deal.

As for the crate, we'll just say that its technological artifact in nature, not biological.

But having said all that, I've no problems with what Jeme has written.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:20 pm

A hairy Gundark works fine for me!
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Whatever it is, let's keep this moving! >< I wouldn't wanna be posting too much ... haha
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:22 am

Mictian wrote:Whatever it is, let's keep this moving! >< I wouldn't wanna be posting too much ... haha

There's no limit!! Post away. Every time I come here I just draw a blank, or I feel like I will take the story too far. I'm ready to get to the downed ship.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:09 am

Really sorry for the lapse guys, been a hectic week and I know I'm suppose to be guiding this thing.

Arashi, when we get to the ship it will be at about 50~70% through the story, depending on how much content we add on to the investigation.

Sorry about the delay, I'll try and start this up again today and get it moving in the right direction and mood.

Note: It was suppose to be written as a real struggle/feat of determination to get to the ship in the first place. Mostly in three stages, though not separate stages. First there is surviving the bounty hunters once they arrive, then deeper in its surviving the hostile lifeforms and near the core its suppose to be surviving the increasingly hostile environment.

Once we get there is a whole different story, but I was thinking an investigation into the circumstances of the crash, the properties of the mysterious cargo, then a kind of hold out against a attack of sith warriors, finished by a awesome finale I had in mind.

Everyone alright with that rough plan?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:36 am

Sounds great to me. So I guess we are switching it around to getting attacked by wildlife first then the bouty hunters? Doesn't seem like a big problem there. I wouldn't consider the small run in with the droids to be an actual attack. More like scouts we encountered.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:32 am

Agreed, there was one that ran away, and some really kick ass bounty hunters would show up sooner or later, haha, then we'll have our first real battle scene with the bounty hunters (lets have them outnumber us to make things interesting) XD

I hope that all the troopers in our squad die (except me and tyren of course) towards the end =D
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:12 am

Well we are in the Havoc Squad... Wink
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:46 pm

I like the sound of that ^^
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:52 am

Mictian wrote:Agreed, there was one that ran away, and some really kick ass bounty hunters would show up sooner or later, haha, then we'll have our first real battle scene with the bounty hunters (lets have them outnumber us to make things interesting) XD

I hope that all the troopers in our squad die (except me and tyren of course) towards the end =D

ahh, at least let starken survive a little longer...Ive taken a liking to him. If anything, we can find some clues to the crash in the gundark den, maybe pieces or some remains.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 am

meh, maybe he can survive untill the finale epic battle, then... he has to die >=O HAHA! ><
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:57 am

Mictian wrote:meh, maybe he can survive untill the finale epic battle, then... he has to die >=O HAHA! ><

hehe, he will be the one who runs in with a thermal detonator to cover our escape lol.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum