OUF ShipDown OOC

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: OUF ShipDown OOC

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:32 am

Has Kevlar left us? Just waiting on the next scene to get us moving! Lets get this thing rolling again. If you don't have the time right now I understand.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenix on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:04 pm

If you want an explanation for Kevlars inactivity look here, at the bottom of page one.
Fenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

I was expecting Jeme to post, Arashi. If not you or him then I will at some point then.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 pm

Fenix wrote:If you want an explanation for Kevlars inactivity look here, at the bottom of page one.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess we can keep it going without him for a bit. I doubt we will get real far into the story anyway.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Hail Kevlar! Are you back and ready to continue this story or do we need to postpone a little longer?
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 am

sure Arashi! I thought everyone had given up, I'll start rereading through the plot to amp up and draw some inspiration.

Any suggestions to where the story should head next, as in immediate, intermediary? I do already have some idea on what to do at conclusion, but how to get there is a little bit vague. =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 am

I would say we run into a pack of these woolly Gundarks and slay them. Next it would make sense for us to run into the sith.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:24 am

I'm can be active again myself.
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:15 am

Kevlar wrote:sure Arashi! I thought everyone had given up, I'll start rereading through the plot to amp up and draw some inspiration.

I sort of assumed it was on break, but yeah, I've just re-read some of the last few posts and I'm ready to start Roleplaying again
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum