Re: OUF ShipDown OOC

Post  Mictian on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:44 am

and so he went to the OUF... kewl shits Very Happy

btw, did you kill the perpetrator or is it one of us? O.o
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 am

I take it its suppose to be Vly, coming to pay him a visit.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:50 am

That explains it ^^ hehehe, this is starting to get much more fun Laughing
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:37 am

Just for some clarification, is that LS meant for me? I will get busy writing tomorrow. Looking good though.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:02 pm

From the looks of it we're near the start of this mission...I sort of hope my next reply isn't too late or doesn't fit very well....
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 pm

we still have a few more posts before we arrive then launch, I'm writing it up tomorrow for the drop sequence. But if people are still in the middle of a scene then I'm willing to delay it till you guys are done =)

No worries, there's no pressure, this is all fun.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeap, maybe we can wait for Arashi to finish his scene with Jeme, then... LET LOOSE TEH EPIX!!! >.>

As for anyone else who wants ter do ya thang, there's still time, sorta Chewbacca
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah, the reason Jeme attacks is because 1. he is exhausted and cant think straight, all he knows is that someone is watching him. 2. his vision is blurred from said exhaustion.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:36 am

It looks like everyone is anxious to get on the ground. I will do my best to get through the next two scenes with Jeme and Carlen. If I write something you want changed feel free to let me know and I will alter it. I am not coming up with much right off so these two scenes might be short. But it will at least get us on the ground soon.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:11 am

good job Arashi, I like how you just simply nudge my lightsaber to the side, catching it.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:12 am

Jeme'Maer wrote:good job Arashi, I like how you just simply nudge my lightsaber to the side, catching it.

Was that bad? I can change it to something else where I have to dodge or something. I'm sorry, I just couldn't get my brain to come up with much tonight.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:14 am

That was a great post Arashi, its officially the first post in this story so far to make me lol (laugh out loud). So congratz
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:04 am

Haha, woot! great job everyone, haha, so kev, it's all yours now, give us a landing Very Happy
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 am

jeez you guys post fast.
I need to catch up...
Edit: Never mind, I thought there was a load of new posts which there wasn't.
Also I could of sworn I posted last night...maybe I cancelled the post accidentally?
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:45 am

meh, just repost it Laughing so long as kev hasn't posted the landing, and you got no loose ends in the scene, then it'll work fine ^^
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:54 am

You still have about one or maybe at most two scenes before I will post our 'ahem' landing. haha

I still haven't decided if we will 'land' our ship, or land via an armored assault lander. Both will take the story in different directions.
Any opinions?
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Whichever you think most logical, I'm down with anything Very Happy although... there are 'other' methods of landing... *cough* crash *cough* >.>
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

I am really enjoying this RP. I kinda like the idea of landing in an armored carrier.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:37 pm

yeah, that was actually what I had in mind, but because Mictian started the original intro piece it introduces a few problems into this coming sequence, so I was thinking maybe I could change it around a little bit, But the original still works, the biggest problem so far is that the original idea is that there is a skeleton crew for the ship we are on, leaving someone in charge of the ship while we are down on planet.

But seeing how Mictian posed himself as the pilot, it kind of blows that out of the water. We'll see.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Yeah, just work around it. I decided not to post what I was going to post anyway.
I was thinking of either a crash, or maybe a second briefing in the briefing room and we could go with the heavy carriers.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Well, we have droids for a reason ^^ everything can be twisted into anything else, an awesome motto if i do say so myself Very Happy
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:37 pm

I figured I would add one more scene with Carlen before we land.
Tee Bee! R2D2 Laughing
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:26 am

Yes, just because we have not mentioned having droids or others to stay behind with the ship doesn't mean we don't have them.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:59 am

those are some great posts.

Though tyren, could you edit the Cockpit to bridge? and ready to land to emerge from hyperspeed =P
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 am

Sure.
I was actually going to use the word bridge because 'cockpit' didn't really sound right for a space ship.

And Carlen, Tee Bee sounds really funny, I should get Tyren a droid utility companion some time.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum