Ideas for a muck up day.

Go down

Ideas for a muck up day.

Post  Beadle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Ok, in a little under a week my grade finally gets to have some fun at school. Muck up day is one of the highlights of the year and, of course, we have to out do the previous year. The thing is we don't have that many ideas so I've come to you enlightened ones for some advice and ideas. Now not everything can go, nothing that would damage the school and nothing too dangerous. Also, we don't have that much money so nothing too expensive. I'm sure you guys can come up with some great Ideas (I've seen the responses to the old hypotheticals so I know are some great minds).

All help and ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas for a muck up day.

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm

It would help the process if you explained Muck Up day Smile
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Ok, thanks, muck up day is basically when we get to muck up around the school... Hrm, that's not very helpful is it?
We get to pull pranks on the school with little or no repercussions. Things that have been done before include toilet papering the school, vasoline on hand rails, tying the whole schools bags together and locking them in a room. Waterbombs, locking the gates to the school (with a chain) so people can't get out at the end of the day. Things that inconvenience others and cause disruption to the days activities. Generally causing humour at the expense of others. There is preparation time for some larger things but generally they are small activities, things that can be carried out quickly as the deputy principles will try to ruin our party.
We have the whole day to carry out our plans and the night before to and morning to set up.

I hope that helps Very Happy
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Satarel Vao on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Something dirty like anchovies on the inside of every door handle is something I used to rock back in the kitchen days... even strung some up to swing down and slap people in the face. They were not too too happy haha.

But, I've been out of school for like 5 years now so I'm rusty on the school prank action.
Satarel Vao

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Get a bunch of strong tape and some of your bigger friends and tape up all the faculty and then you guys can just go crazy and do whatever you want. You can even tape them to things and carry them around. Other than that I would say do something to keep anyone from getting in the school. A friend of mine and I put some really good glue in the locks of the school trying to get out of going to school and it almost worked. We missed one door so they got in the school through it, but they had to change the locks on all the doors on the outside with working locks on doors on the inside. I hope crime stoppers has given up the search for us.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Throw bantha fodder at the teachers!!!

MUH HA HA HA C3P0
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:13 am

In the painting tradesman world one of our classic pranks is to take some black paint tinter (on its own the tinter take years to dry) and put it on anything black (usually car door handles and steering wheels).

Obviously mess ensues but don't expect to get it out of your clothes if anyone wipes it on themselves...
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Udumbara on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:22 am

You can buy crickets at an exotic animal store .. they're used for feeding lizards and whatnot. One time we bought hundreds of them and released them in different parts of the school.
Udumbara

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:34 am

go buy a few packs of condoms, roll them out, spit in them and leave the randomly laying around the school in the most suspicious, humorous and/or obvious places.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 am

orrrr. We could go the american way and take a sack of dog crap, set it on fire, knock on the classroom door, and run as fast as you can! Somebody is bound to stamp the fire out..

Though this idea is probably too small of a scale...so I will have to get back on you for larger scale stuff.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:28 am

Stink bomb in the ventilation.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:18 am

I know you, you could all sit down quietly and study mathematics.
That is sure to cause mass chaos!

Really though I would go with some of Arashi's ideas.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:52 am

Tyren Vaal wrote:I know you, you could all sit down quietly and study mathematics.
That is sure to cause mass chaos!

R O T F L M F A O !!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!! XD

Have to say though, I like the idea where no one can get into school, everyone will love you guys for that Very Happy
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 pm

We don't want to keep people out, we want them in so we can rain down havoc upon their uneducated heads.

Tyren, maybe if we did it in someone elses classroom...

Surely you can come up with something good Mictian, do you get something like this in Singapore?
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:48 pm

LoL, singapore schools don't get stuff like this, mainly because the people are too conformist in nature and prefer to 'do as they're told'... also because a step out of line and you're fucked. Hard. So no one dares to do shit as long as they're in school >_>

Everything's all nice, orderly, like your typical asian school, spick and span... its friggin killing me! D=<

Erm, activate a fire alarm and put smelly disgusting stuff at the exits? and if all else fails... try poop? HAHA! poop's the best Mace Windu (<<<<< Looks like he just made a poopie) XD
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenix on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:00 pm

haha you guys have an awesome school... *steals muck up day for own school* ... if you have any sort of "simple" teachers (as i do) put a few stinkbombs in their room, we had a teacher stand on one pick it up and have it pop all over his face... you could hear his angry scottish cries from halfway across the school (no offence meant to any scottish people by the way)
Fenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 am

LOLZORG!
yeah we got some stinkbombs.
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenix on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Yeahp... I'll never forget the cries of "AHH it exploded all over ME FACE!!"
Fenix