KOTOR or KOTOR II?

Go down

KOTOR or KOTOR II?

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:53 am

So what game do you think is better and why?

- I have to say I like KOTOR II just a tiny bit better than KOTOR. Mainly I liked being able to train your companions to be jedi in II. I also liked the way you create items better in II.

The story is probably a little better in KOTOR and I liked the character models better as well. It's so hard to choose one of the other. I wish Bioware had made part II. I think they would have done a better job with it.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Re: KOTOR or KOTOR II?

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:02 am

Kotor is much more polished and has a more engaging story that made a lot more sense that the Exile story line.
I did like the darkness of 2 and the ambiguity of the choices.
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 am

KOTOR II had a good storyline, idea and everything should have been a lot like the first game but better, but then things got rushed.

I'm going with the first game, you can easily see KOTOR II would have had so much more to it. Dantooine for example was suppose to a bit bigger and have more focus on the battle at Khoonda Station.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Foilole on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:35 pm

I perfer KOTOR 2 because of the extra options you can do but i like the story much more in KOTOR
Foilole

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlen Darko on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Original KOTOR for me.
The story was epic (changing the face of Star Wars forever).
The gameplay was unique and fun.
...wait, everything about this game was epic.

II just tried to show up the first in my opinion , which they failed at (also in my opinion.)
Carlen Darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruka on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:38 am

Yea I prefer the original Kotor game over its predecessor because of the better storyline.
Ruka

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Carlen Darko wrote:Original KOTOR for me.

II just tried to show up the first in my opinion , which they failed at (also in my opinion.)

Ditto ~
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusic Terron on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:41 pm

Mictian wrote:
Carlen Darko wrote:Original KOTOR for me.

Ditto ~

Double ditto Smile
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 am

While the gameplay of II was better as well as the crafting and the unlocking Jedi were pretty great, I have to stick with the original game, KotOR. Nothing beats it. Honestly. It was a brand new idea for Star Wars and for RPGs. There's a reason (more like many reasons) why the game was, and still is, a hit. That reason is novelty of it all. The vast worlds, the characters, the design, and the story all apply to why it won so many gaming awards, too. While KotOR II had its ups, its idea of bettering a system that was almost flawless (much like remaking the wheel) was not a bright one, especially by a Developer that wasn't BioWare. I'll give that Obsidian created a good game. It still wasn't a great game, and that's where KotOR stands in my book.
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum