Custom Lightsabers?

Go down

Custom Lightsabers?

Post  Rusic Terron on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:33 pm

It's a question thats been bugging me. Will you be able to make your first saber? or make, customize even upgrade that LightSaber to make it more powerful later on? Does anyone have any info on this? Green Jedi
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom Lightsabers?

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 am

I like the idea of custom buildable lightsabers to an extent.
What I don't like is to have a light saber made from a rancor tooth, Phrik metal, bronze colourings, with oversized gems studded all over it, it looks ridiculous.
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Beadle on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Tyren Vaal wrote:I like the idea of custom buildable lightsabers to an extent.
What I don't like is to have a light saber made from a rancor tooth, Phrik metal, bronze colourings, with oversized gems studded all over it, it looks ridiculous.
Think about it, while other people spend time making pretty lightsabers that nobody is even going to look at, you can have a nice simple design and be out following the story while they figure out where to put the next sequin.
Some people want to go all out, you don't have to. Very Happy
Beadle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mictian on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Better yet, get a blaster! XD Now I wonder if those are customizable... O.o
Mictian

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:02 pm

I hope you can make it at least a little customizable. Im all for having a different style of hilt for the fun of it. If anything the different hilts give you certain advantages.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusic Terron on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 pm

I guess I agree with beadle in the way that you won't really see your hilt unless you focus on it and definitely not in combat. I think you should ad least be able to change the color of the blade because lets say you loot an awesome light saber, I'm talking wicked stats but you don't like the color. At that point you can change it for a fee or whatever. Thats about the extent of what I would be happy with Smile.
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 am

That was one of the small side stats to KotOR; the weapon building. This was even more so in KotOR II. There's no way you can go around without being able to alter your saber. Especially with the Hero Engine being involved with it, you should be able to alter the look of it. That's what made the sabers so unique.

The blade color reflects your aspect of the Force, and your hilt is something that you craft yourself (through the Force, if I'm not mistaken).
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jalen Lojed on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:33 am

I definatly want a custom light saber. What if I drop mine with all these Jedi walking around I may never find it.

Dry humor

Last edited by lost-jedi on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added on)
Jalen Lojed

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:47 am

LOL, mine will have my name scratched into it somewhere.

or a sticker that says:

"If you find this please return it to Jacan Na'al at hanger 3B at the OUF Compound on Caarimon."
Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum