Alderaan

Go down

Alderaan

Post  Delyn on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Alderaan, not just an asteroid field:

Ever wonder what happened on Alderaan before the Death Star reduced it to an asteroid field? Now you can see it for yourself! We are excited to announce Alderaan – a planet famed for its natural beauty – as the next playable planet in The Old Republic™! For thousands of years this planet has been a shining example of peace and diplomacy, but now a bloody civil war threatens the legacy, and the very future of Alderaan.

Access the HoloNet records to research the history of Alderaan, and find out about the civil war consuming the planet!

Be sure to check out the Media section for never-before-seen screenshots, concept art, and wallpapers of this beautiful planet of snow-capped mountains and lush green forests!
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/na/icon_NewsArticles_20091127_Alderaan_131x99.jpg" alt="" />
Delyn

Back to top Go down

Re: Alderaan

Post  Arashi Storm on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Thanks for the update Delyn! Alderaan looks awesome! I was expecting to see the last two classes.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeme'Maer on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:46 pm

thanks for the update...Ha! I knew they would put down Alderaan, now I can expand further on my bio.
Jeme'Maer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusic Terron on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks for the update. Looks beautiful.
Rusic Terron

Back to top Go down

Post  Zebular on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 am

Indeed, thanks for these updates, they make finding good information very easy!

I am looking forward to exploring Alderan, indeed.
Zebular

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 am

I am too. I was just reading a SW's book the other day that was talking a little about Alderaan and it sounded like a beautiful planet.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Bahn Durm on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:45 am

I need to start reading up on these planets... mainly just reading, period. With all this lore on the side of the games, I feel like I might need to hold off on the creation of Bahn until I run through the game and get to know the lore, playability and planets better... and that would suck.
Bahn Durm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum