The Sands of Tatooine

Go down

The Sands of Tatooine

Post  Jacan Na'al on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 am

Far in the Outer Rim, the sands of Tatooine bake beneath the glare of two bright suns. Small pockets of barely civilized communities dot the desolate landscape, surrounded by the endless expanse of barren dunes and rocky canyons that have silently slain so many of those who ventured out into desert. Among the small shantytowns and settlements that persist, travelers may find shelter from the brutal climate, but trust is as rare as water on this lawless world. Visitors and locals alike must constantly watch their backs in Tatooine’s townships.

Access the HoloNet records to find out more about the desert wasteland of Tatooine, and the mysteries buried in its scorched sands. Be sure to check out the Media section to get the latest screenshots, concept art, and wallpapers depicting this harsh, desert wasteland.
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/tatooine/ca01/CA_20091218_Tatooine02_131x99.jpg" alt="" />

Jacan Na'al

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sands of Tatooine

Post  Quinlan Sa'athis on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:39 am

Disappointing that the screens on Tattoine are such low res. All the rest are a nice 1680 x 1050
Quinlan Sa'athis

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 am

Underground lab. Sounds interesting. I don't know why, but I liked Tatooine in SWG.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasterk Staren on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 am

AWESOME!

But tattoine was my favorite place in SWG, just so fun and nostalgic. They better not screw it up.

Cool, haven for smugglers, thats ME! Sounds like this will be one of the places where ghostly or mysterious scary things happen in the old experiments building or w/e.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenix on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 am

Pod racing!?! please please please be pod racing!
Fenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:19 am

Pod racing would be a cool addition.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyren Vaal on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 am

Did anyone like Tatooine in KOTOR as much as me?
With high resolution and top graphics and running around with two blue lightsabers it just looks amazing...
Tyren Vaal

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 am

Tyren Vaal wrote:Did anyone like Tatooine in KOTOR as much as me?
With high resolution and top graphics and running around with two blue lightsabers it just looks amazing...

There just wasn't very much I can think of I didn't like in KOTOR.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebel Marksman on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 am

you make a excellent point.
Rebel Marksman

Back to top Go down

Post  Salofen Ordon on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:33 am

Easily one of the best planets I've been impressed by graphically, hopefully the vastness and harshness of the environment will be present too. The enviroment certainly seems varied though, which is a great thing.
Salofen Ordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum