Companions

Go down

Companions

Post  Jalen Lojed on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 am

What do you think they will be. I know form one interview that Jedi will be able to have padawans. What about droids. Or perhaps on some planets mounts.
Could they be intelligent animals.

Of course, in order to react to alignment decisions the NPC would have to be sentient.

sentient- having the power to feel.
Jalen Lojed

Back to top Go down

Re: Companions

Post  Jasterk Staren on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:13 am

I think you will defiantly have padawans, smugglers and bounty hunters will probably have droids or side kicks like chewie, i think its going to be very diverse.
Jasterk Staren

Back to top Go down

Post  Jalen Lojed on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 am

I hope so. I'm not sure weather I want a Padawan or not, a droid can at times balence out a Jedi by having high computor ability, Repair skills ect. Of course that is assuming we have a choice.
Jalen Lojed

Back to top Go down

Post  Arashi Storm on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:47 am

They did say certain professions will have access to certain companions that other classes won't. Can't wait to see this game.
Arashi Storm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardon Ag'dor on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:13 pm

C'mon Battle Support Droid!!!!!
Mardon Ag'dor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zebular on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:20 am

Glorious, another one of my favored class types that I cannot wait to try out! I'm hoping for some droids myself.

So some pets sound like they are going to be tied to a profession (crafting profession) and not a class (Jedi Consular) type? Interesting!
Zebular

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevlar on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:32 am

lost-jedi wrote:sentient- having the power to feel.

By that definition we would be able to have all sorts of critters and animals.

Though I'm guessing you are saying the more commonly understood meaning of sentient when it comes to lifeforms being an organism capable of self-awareness.

But I think all classes will be able to have companions, the companions were a integral part of the KOTORs, so I can't see them taking out something so vital as companion characters.
Kevlar

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardon Ag'dor on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm

I really hope their implementation of companions is done well because it could either be an amazing achievement in MMO's or it could just be annoying and time consuming. /crosses fingers
Mardon Ag'dor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum